My thoughts, pics, and everything else, blah...

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Crazy thought of the day.

So due to my recent status, I am a bachelorette on the prowl... Watch out! HAHAHA just kidding! I am actually pretty lonely sometimes and other times so frustrated at guys!

Ava is getting so big, my 18 mo little half sister is as sassy as ever. I painted her toes on Sunday and she feels like the prettiest girl in the world. She points to them and smiles and then kickes her feet. I often put her strawberry blond hair in pigs and make her look cute. Little heartbreaker found a cute boy named Jaiten who for some reason on Saturday was so stinking cute to her!!! LOL I love it!

Hmm... I also want to lose like 10 or 15 more lbs. If only i could stop eating food... but it is so good!!! Now that I have to impress so many people and dont have a man that just accepts me for who I am, I have to look hot!

Another thought, Psych class is not getting my attention but ADV MED SURG no matter how much I try and study and work so hard I still suck in this class. Booo Nursing School!

1 comments:

The HIbler Family said...

hey girly! i cant believe how much things have changed for you since i talked to you last. i hope you are happy and by the way i agree i hate nursing school...i graduate in may! yay!

My Horoscope

Ava's Horoscope