My thoughts, pics, and everything else, blah...

Monday, November 24, 2008

Is she crazy?

I have often wondered Am I Crazy? Hmm... I think I have been so overwhelmed with my life. I am really finding myself confused and lonely. I played with AVA yesterday for a little while. She is so beautiful. I love that kid to death. Everytime I see her, whatever my problems be at that time, they just seem to go away for a while. I think that I need to get a friend IE Therapist to hear out my frustrations and problems. but I don't want anyone who will just listen I want someone to help me take action!!! I need to decide what I really want in life.

Nursing school really is kicking my butt. I am so mad when I don't pass a test with the grade I know I should have got. I study a lot. I have no social life or time to watch TV. I missed 24 my favorite show bc I had to study. Boooo study! Boooo stupid school and its lameness. I will graduate in about 384 days...hmmmmm.... that is not so great. Why can't I already be graduated? I think that I am kinda mad... booo being mad. I am sitting here in class taking notes on my comp, and wishing that the lecture wasn't on CANCER. I think cancer really sucks. My family seems to have a problem with cancer. Geez, maybe I should get screened earlier.

0 comments:

My Horoscope

Ava's Horoscope