My thoughts, pics, and everything else, blah...

Saturday, November 1, 2008

just a thought

how often do you step back and think how grateful you are to be alive? Sometimes I think that I really need to (oh just got the chills) say to myself, "you are so awesome" and also "I love me". I never hear this form my mouth. I am working so hard in school and finally got a 100% on my test last week. I am really getting burned out at SDS and think that I need to step back. I have a job, some people are losing theirs. I want to cry lately. I don't know what I am doing. sigh... I need some friends to lean on. I am keeping a journal these days and Becky says she wants to make a movie out of my life. If she only knew how boring it really is. LOL

2 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

Don't be stressed! Life is only a bunch of small moments. Sometimes in the midst of some moments it can seem overwhelming, but then. . . it's on to the next moment. So, enjoy every one, even the stressful ones! And if all else fails, call your friend and vent! You know my number;)

Danielle said...

I love you Erika, you know that?

My Horoscope

Ava's Horoscope