My thoughts, pics, and everything else, blah...

Friday, November 28, 2008

My little GLOW IN THE DARK

So my horoscope says this today:

"You're a breath of fresh air today, making everyone feel fresh and young. Be radiant. Look to the future and your feet will take you there."

I bring this up because I have been doing a lot of soul searching lately. When I was a weeee lass my dad used to say I was his "little glow in the dark" . Lately this glow worm has not been-a-shinin-so-much. She has an aweful lot on her el plato. And when I think about it, I have a lot on my mind too. My dad is the most wonderful person in the world and I wish I could say I have taken the time to be a better daughter. But quite the contrary... actually. I kinda suck. Well, enough of the lamo reasons for being lame.

Back to the horoscope... my goal in life, I swear, is to make sure everyone else is happy before myself. I am always looking for ways to help others. I want to walk into a room and know that my smile is contageous. Next point, look to the future and your feet will guide you. The future scares the livin crap outta me!!!!!!!!!!!! Get the point? I am so anxious about anything happening in the future. I need an ativan and a time machine. With a time machine...I could really mess up and then go back in time and fix it!!! Hmm... heres a Christmas idea.

What is my deal? Geez

0 comments:

My Horoscope

Ava's Horoscope