My thoughts, pics, and everything else, blah...

Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Brother:


When I saw this pic online, I LITERALLY burst into tears. This boy here is my only brother I have and I am so glad that he is here to see his baby be born and marry his love Selleca. It is going to be very hard for all of us once he is gone. I have been going through a lot lately and all I need now is to worry about my little brother too. Life is crazy which is why I rarely blog anymore. When it comes down to it, I think that I need to re evaluate everything I am doing in life and learn to appreciate what I have that I have worked so hard for.

1 comments:

Mona said...

You are such a wonderful daughter and have always been a wonderful big sis to Dev. Everyone's so lucky to have a wonderful loving person like you in their lives. And...you're right.It's going to be really hard on all of us when Dev goes to Iraq.Let us pray that Obama brings our love ones home soon.I love you and your brother more than anything else in the world. Thank you for sharing all your thoughts and thank you for all you do for all of us.I love you Danielle, Mom

My Horoscope

Ava's Horoscope