My thoughts, pics, and everything else, blah...

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Kiss a FROG

If you can't scroll your mouse to the bottom of this blog, then I will provide my horoscope today for you:

"You have the creativity to improve on boring reality. But can you truly fulfill your dreams? Today is more about dreaming than doing."

WTC? I am a DO-ER, dream? Hmm.... dream... nope, can't do it. I think I need to take action. My birthday is in 2 Days. Holy Moly!!! I am so OLD. Old woman with only a dream? Geez, what is this dream supposed to about? If I dream, when will it come true. Am I a poor helpess Disney princess who has to dream a wish to come true? Or do I need to find a FROG to kiss? Hmm.... Dream...I dream for a freakin million dollars and a sweet closet full of sweet expensive goodness.

0 comments:

My Horoscope

Ava's Horoscope