My thoughts, pics, and everything else, blah...

Monday, November 10, 2008

Some thoughts of the day:

My mind is always running a million miles a second. I find it hard to focus on things at times. I have some thoughts today:
*Why do I feel like I can't get everything done when it needs to be done?
*If Music heals the soul, then why do I listen to sad music when I am sad and fun music when I am happy?
*What is the name of that song? I have it in my head... Geez
*Am I gonna pass my test today, even if I studied?
*Why is it raining? I hate the cold rain.
*What is it like to travel to Italy? I am so jealous Sabrina!
*Why is there always a song in my head?
*When will it stop being so cold?
*Do I have a long time to live?
*Why am I so distracted?
*Whats it like to drive a Hummer?
*Is hunger a metaphor?
*Can I lose 10 more lbs in 2 weeks?
*Does excercise really increase endorphins? If so will I be happier if I run more? But its toooo cold outside. Brrrrr...
*If I fell asleep in class right now...would anyone notice?
*Who is tapping their foot? Its driving me insane! Stop it! LOL
*Why do I always worry about others? I have enough to stress about.
*Do blondes, do they like really have more fun? HAHAHA
*On that note, should I stay a brunette? I don't know if I would rather go back blonde.

WOW ! I have a lot of thoughts on my mind today.

0 comments:

My Horoscope

Ava's Horoscope