My thoughts, pics, and everything else, blah...

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight

So Friday night, I had the chance to see Twilight. I have been waiting for this movie to come out since the day I opened the book over a year ago. This book has meant a lot to me in so many ways. I feel that I can relate to Bella in a way and I feel like I obsess about Edward as Bella does. But really, I feel as though I wanted to slap her at times. The movie however was a little different. I couldn't hear Bella's monologue and her thoughts about everything. I wanted to feel her passion as I did in the book. I am disappointed on one thing tho, the famous make-out scene was nothing. Darn! It was two seconds and should have been three pages like in the book. All-in all, it was def worth seeing. I loved it!

0 comments:

My Horoscope

Ava's Horoscope