My thoughts, pics, and everything else, blah...

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Some Things I am Grateful For: (and in no particular order)

1. MMMMMM...Starbucks!
2. Freedom of speech, especially to have the choice to love whom you choose! Let them protest! Its their right, the gay community has been hit hard with this prop 8 and need to express their anger.
3. My ability to think and to love, some people are born with out this gift.
4. A testimony of the gospel
5. Hmm.. of course my family.
6. The chance to go to school
7. Modern medicine
8. THE Utah Utes! Go my favorite sports team go! Score a goal unit...basket.. HAHA and I am also grateful for Brian Reagan!!! LOL
9. Laughing!!! I am most grateful for the ability to laugh when I wanna cry and the way I can make others laugh when they need it!
10. Cafe Rio mmmm..."EXTRA CHEESE" hahaha! I love a good salad anyday.
11. Music, which is the best coping mechanism ever.
12. My health
13. Our soldiers serving our country...hang in there time is almost up guys!
14. Sweets, hmm.. nope actually thats a lie! Sweets are the devil. hahaha
15. All my so cute jeans from Express, which I look better in without sweets, thank you very much!

4 comments:

Shelli said...

Um, I think you forgot to mention your fave co-worker, Shelli! Haha! This is a cool list! I enjoyed reading!

Dave and Mandi said...

Hey you cute girl!! I miss you too! I hope everything is good. School, work, home...all the many things you were always juggling. I am planning to stop in one of the times I am in town for the holidays...I hope I catch you while I am there!!!

Kent and Shan said...

wow it's so good to hear from you!! I actually had a dream about SDS last night so I've been thinking about it all day!! Keep in touch. Ava is adorable!

The Coleman Family said...

amen, sista! Couldn't have said it better myself! You really should write a book. You are a great writer! Love ya!

My Horoscope

Ava's Horoscope