My thoughts, pics, and everything else, blah...

Friday, November 14, 2008

My goal!

So since July, I have been in a bet...a rediculous and crazy bet. My friend and I decided that in order for me to lose my ghetto booty, I could give up sweets and soda. To be honest with you, I didn't think I could do it! Ever since I got married, I have taken on Luke's bad habits and began eating cookies and candy and even drinking soda. Wow! So Janalee and I went into this bet during the hardest time of the year!!! So far, I have lost a gracious 20 lbs, two dress sizes and my sexy jeans actually look sexy! Plus I feel great! It was so hard at first but the motivation was to not want to look like I did at Luke's b day party again. I love my new look and am still trying to lose 10 more lbs!!! Tell me what you think? You can def see it in my face...you think I was gonna let you compare bootys? Hahaha no way!

June 25th 2008

October 27th 2008

1 comments:

The Augustus' said...

You look awesome! I'm currently gaining a bit due to all the hormones and meds I am taking to get prego! sucks. But for a good cause, right?!

My Horoscope

Ava's Horoscope