My thoughts, pics, and everything else, blah...

Monday, November 24, 2008

Why does everything have to bug me?

SO as I write in my journal, I think that I have a lot to tell. I like this blog tho cuz no one really sees it so its like a journal in a way. When I grow up, maybe I will write a book about my life but in fiction form. Or maybe I will just write a book. I am so bugged. Arggghhh why are you making me so mad today? I am pretty frustrated and my head hurts. And my neck, stupid stress making me have a freakin headache and a neck ache. At least I am having a good hair day. Hmm. yes, def a good hair day. It is dark now. Way dark, I got bangs and extensions. I am so fake!! What a nerd! Class is bugging me today. I have a test I would rather be studying for than listening to this lecture. Bugs, this stupid friend I have is bugging me. Stop getting to me geez!
What else bugs is this dumb weather, I hate COLD Brrrr. I wish it was summertime again! I love summer. I feel that my head is gonna fall off, ouchie! Owe, my neck.

I think that I let everyone use me as a door mat. Or for better use of words, a coaster. I am a coaster. hmm... useful yet nothing worth saving. Geez, I am so negative today. WTC (what the crap, as opposed to WTF-I shouldn't swear, trying to be a good person) Will someone just slap some sense into me? Hahahaha I am so silly. I think that I need a nap. Luke is hunting, oh ya! Thats another thing that freaking bugs me today. His stupid little brother is such a butthead. They went hunting yesterday and his bro shot at a deer and missed the important part IE his HEART, and shot his leg off. Poor deer, they couldn't find it so I bet the Coyotes got him last night as he sat there and blead to death. Bludgened by some idiot hunting for stupid antlers. WTF ok now I am mad. I hate hunters. STUPID CABELAS telling idiots that they need to kill. Stupid men who find some sick JOY in killing innocent animals. If you would just leave them alone, I would be happy. So heres to you stupid hunters and your lame need for wanting to kill! BLAH, you suck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ince the beginning of time, people have hunted. I understand that there are beef and poultry slaughtered for our use, and available at any supermarket a block from my house, but what if I would rather hunt for my own meat? Is there a difference? Can't I go to the Division of Wildlife Resources, buy an elk tag, kill it, and live off the meat of my wild game? I can assure you that if we didn't have people hunting and if the Division of Wildlife Resources didn't manage the wildlife populations through hunting, far more of the Precious Large Game that makes the west’s wilderness what it is would die. How could that be, you ask? Do you suppose there are enough predators to keep the elk herds in check? I can assure you there are not. If we do not exercise our duty as predators at the top of the food chain, which in a primitive sense is exactly what we are, the elk herds would over-populate an area and in a short period of time, use up all the food resources and end up dying of starvation. This would create a surplus of food for the hunter/scavenger animals such as coyotes, which would cause an overpopulation of them as well.
The idea of a food chain was brought to pass, after an observation of a fact. Each step in the food chain is necessary to keep the step preceding it in check. If we don’t fulfill our responsibility at the top, the rest will suffer as well. Let us take Pennsylvania’s Deer Population in the early 1900’s as an example. In this time period, there were little if any laws about hunting. In 1889 Pittsburgh industrialist John M. Phillips went hunting with a friend, Hiram Frost in Elk County, Pennsylvania. They stalked a deer for 3 days, never crossing another deer track. Phillips eventually shot this buck and said to his friend, “I fear I have killed the last deer in Pennsylvania. I will never kill another in this state.” Phillips’s fears about deer extinction were widely shared; by the turn of the century, many recreational hunters complained that deer numbers were rapidly declining. Phillips went on to become a founding member of the Pennsylvania Sportsmen’s Association and a strong advocate for the Pennsylvania Game Commission. Now because these were among the very first attempts to manage wildlife populations, it took a while to figure out how to do it correctly. They thought initially that they should curtail hunting big game all together, which ended up catastrophic. Let me quote an excerpt from The Hunter’s Game by Louis S. Warren to illustrate what had happened after they outlawed hunting: “Hungry deer were stripping the range, resulting in the partial or almost complete destruction of certain species of plants, shrubs, and trees. Authorities planted seedlings to restore deer habitat, but the deer ate almost all of them before they could mature. …Deer ravaged agricultural crops, stripped forests bare as high as they could reach on their hind legs, and still starved in such numbers as to make rural valleys putrid with the stench of rotting carcasses.”
And that is why I have stated that hunting is necessary and an important part of our responsibility as predators at the top of the food chain.

Danielle said...

I am saying that bludgening an innocent animal for sport is wrong. Zane lopped off a leg not even aiming...he just shoots. He really justs wants a head mount. He leaves the rest. What is going to happen is this deer is either going to blead to death or be eaten alive. And then some a hole is gonna find it and lop his head off.. sucky

Danielle said...

Heres the follow up to the hunting expedition...So they never found the deer. And word on the mountain was that a hunter found it, chopped his head off and left the carcass to rott. So anyway, this only makes me want to slap the crap outta that hunter. Still stick to my original point...HUNTERS BLOW!

My Horoscope

Ava's Horoscope